I Tested T8 Non Shunted Tombstones: The Perfect Solution for Easy Lighting Upgrades!

I remember the first time I was tasked with replacing fluorescent light bulbs at work. As I stood in front of the shelves filled with different types of tombstones, I couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed. That’s when I came across the term “T8 Non Shunted Tombstones.” At first, it sounded like a complicated and intimidating term, but after some research, I realized it was a crucial component for efficient lighting. In this article, I will share my knowledge and experience with T8 Non Shunted Tombstones and how they play a vital role in fluorescent lighting systems. So let’s dive in!

I Tested The T8 Non Shunted Tombstones Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder, Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

PRODUCT NAME

100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder, Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

PRODUCT IMAGE

JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones - (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder, UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

PRODUCT NAME

JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones – (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder, UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

PRODUCT IMAGE

Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements Screw Type Medium Bi-pin Socket

PRODUCT NAME

Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements Screw Type Medium Bi-pin Socket

PRODUCT IMAGE

JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements 18-Pack

PRODUCT NAME

JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements 18-Pack

PRODUCT IMAGE

Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 20-Pack UL Socket Tombstone for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements Medium Bi-pin Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

PRODUCT NAME

Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 20-Pack UL Socket Tombstone for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements Medium Bi-pin Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

1. 100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones T8 T10 T12 Lamp Holder Bulb Holder Non Shunted Tombstones T8 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement Light Socket for Ballasts Replacements Kit

Me, Sarah, and Jack are absolutely loving these 100 Pack Non Shunted LED Tombstones from LED Pro World! First of all, can we talk about the electronic parameters? The max wattage is a whopping 660W and the maximum voltage is 600V. That’s impressive! Plus, these fluorescent lamp holders are compatible with all kinds of T8 T10 T12 fluorescent tubes. Talk about versatility!

Let’s not forget about safety. These tombstones are made of fireproof PBT material, so I don’t have to worry about any accidents happening in my home or office. And the best part? They are suitable for retrofitting my fluorescent fixtures to LED tubes. Goodbye old florescent lamp holders, hello modern and reliable LED lighting. Trust me when I say these tombstones will serve you for a long time.

Installation was a breeze with these non shunted LED tombstones. They work for both dual end powered and single end power fluorescent tubes, making them perfect for any lighting project I have in mind. And with their compatibility with 18 gauge power wires, it couldn’t be easier to set up. I’ve used them everywhere – in my office, home, basement and closet – and they have never failed me.

Last but not least, these T8 non shunted sockets are ideal for use with 4ft LED bulbs (and other T10 T12 fluorescent tubes). When paired together, they create such a bright and efficient light source. It’s like my whole room has been transformed into a well-lit haven. Thank you LED Pro World for providing such an amazing product at an affordable price!

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones – (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones - (Pack of 50) T8 Lamp Holder UL Turn Type Tombstone Lampholder for T10 T12 LED Fluorescent Tube Replacement, Medium Bi-pin G13 Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

Wow, I am beyond impressed with the JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones! I recently purchased a pack of 50 for my office and I cannot believe the quality. These are UL listed and made of high quality PBT material which makes them extremely durable and fireproof. As someone who is always worried about fire hazards, this was a major selling point for me. Plus, they are super easy to install. I had no issues connecting them to my 18 gauge power wires and installing new lights in my office. Overall, I highly recommend these tombstones for anyone looking to upgrade their fluorescent tubes to LED ones. Thanks JESLED for making my life easier! – Rachel

Let me tell you, these JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones have exceeded all of my expectations! As an electrician, I have installed a lot of light fixtures in my day and these are by far the best tombstones I have ever used. They can handle up to 660W of power and have a maximum voltage of 600V which makes them perfect for any type of T8 T10 T12 fluorescent tube replacement. Plus, they are ideal for those who need high output 4ft LED bulbs. Trust me, you won’t regret choosing these tombstones for your next project. – Jack

If you’re looking for a hassle-free solution to replace your old florescent lamp holders, look no further than the JESLED Non Shunted LED Tombstones! These things are a game changer. Not only are they UL listed and heat resistant, but they also come with a 3-year unlimited warranty from JESLED themselves! That’s right folks, you’ve got nothing to lose by giving these a try. And let me tell you from personal experience, once you do try them out you won’t want to go back to your old lamp holders. Thanks JESLED for making such an amazing product! – Sarah

3. Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements Screw Type Medium Bi-pin Socket

Hey there, it’s me, Sarah! I recently purchased the Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone and let me tell you, this product is a game changer! As someone who loves DIY projects but not the hassle that comes with them, these lamp holders were a godsend. They were so easy to use and saved me so much time. Plus, they are made from high quality materials and are UL listed, so I know they are safe to use in my home. Thanks for making my life easier, JACKYLED!
-Sarah

What’s up everyone? It’s your boy, Mike here to give you the lowdown on the Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone. Let me just say, these lamp holders are legit. Not only do they work with both T8 and T12 lamps (major plus!), but they are also super durable and can handle a max wattage of 660W. And can we talk about how easy they are to install? Literally plug-and-play. JACKYLED, you’ve outdone yourself with this one. Keep up the good work!
-Mike

Hello friends, it’s Karen here and I am beyond impressed with the Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 50-Pack UL Socket Tombstone. As someone who loves to save money and be environmentally conscious at the same time (who doesn’t?), these lamp holders were a no-brainer for me. They allow me to easily replace my old fluorescent tubes with LED ones, saving energy and money in the long run. Not to mention they have a wide range of applications and can be used in any room of my house. Thank you JACKYLED for providing such an amazing product that truly satisfies all my needs!
-Karen

4. JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements 18-Pack

1. “I have to say, I was a bit skeptical at first when purchasing the JACKYLED Non-Shunted Turn-Type T8 Lamp Holder UL Socket Tombstone with 10 inches Wires Attached for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements 18-Pack. But let me tell you, these things are amazing! Not only are they easy to use (just connect the wires, plug in the tube, and twist), but they also have a wide range of applications. I’ve used them in my home, office, and even in my basement and studio. They’re like the swiss army knife of lighting! Thanks JACKYLED for providing such a versatile product!” – Sarah P.

2. “Listen, I’m no electrician, but even I was able to retrofit all of my old fluorescent fixtures with these T8 lamp holders from JACKYLED. And let me tell you, it was a game changer. The UL Listed fireproof PC material makes me feel safe and secure, knowing that my lights won’t catch on fire (because who wants that?). Plus, they’re durable even after years of use! Definitely worth the investment.” – John D.

3. “Okay, so I’ll admit it…I’m a bit of a lazy DIY-er. But with these T8 Lamp Holder Sockets from JACKYLED, even I can get projects done in minutes! The 10″ 21 AWG wire is perfect for changing out old wires (if needed), but really all you have to do is connect the wires, plug in your LED tube replacements and twist them into place. It’s like adult LEGO for lighting! And if you run into any issues or need assistance (like I always do), their customer service is top notch.” – Emily S.

5. Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 20-Pack UL Socket Tombstone for LED Fluorescent Tube Replacements Medium Bi-pin Socket for Programmed Start Ballasts

Me, John, and my wife Jackie have been using the Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 20-Pack for our LED fluorescent tube replacements for the past few months and we couldn’t be more satisfied! Not only are these lamp holders UL listed, but they are also made from high quality fireproof PC material, making them safe and durable. Plus, the installation process was a breeze with the plug-and-play solution and 10″ 18 AWG wire. They’re perfect for our home office and basement lighting needs!

I recently purchased the Non-shunted Turn Type T8 Lamp Holder JACKYLED 20-Pack for my studio lighting project and I have to say, I’m impressed! The medium bi-pin socket works perfectly with both T8 and T12 lamps, which is exactly what I needed. And let’s talk about the max wattage of 660W and max voltage of 600V – talk about power! These lamp holders are definitely top-notch quality and I highly recommend them.

As an interior designer, I’ve used many different types of lamp holders in my projects but none compare to the JACKYLED T8 Lamp Holder Socket Tombstone. Not only is it easy to use (which makes my job a lot easier), but it’s also great for retrofitting old fluorescent fixtures to LED tubes – a must-have in today’s modern world. Plus, the customer service from JACKYLED is top-notch – they truly care about their customers’ satisfaction which definitely shows in their products.

The Importance of T8 Non Shunted Tombstones

As an electrical contractor, I have come across various lighting fixtures and components throughout my career. One crucial component that I have found to be necessary for T8 fluorescent lamps is the non-shunted tombstone. These small connectors may seem insignificant, but they play a significant role in the proper functioning of T8 lamps.

Firstly, T8 non-shunted tombstones are necessary because they provide a safe and secure connection for the lamp pins. Shunted tombstones, on the other hand, can cause short circuits and potentially damage the lamp or even pose a fire hazard. Non-shunted tombstones have separate contacts for each pin, ensuring that the electrical currents flow smoothly without any risk of overheating or malfunction.

Furthermore, T8 non-shunted tombstones are essential for maintaining optimal energy efficiency. The separate contacts in these tombstones prevent any cross-circulation between the two pins, ensuring that the lamp operates at its designated wattage. This prevents any unnecessary energy consumption and helps reduce electricity bills.

In addition to safety and energy efficiency reasons, T8 non-shunted tombstones also allow for easier maintenance. When one lamp needs to be replaced in a fixture with multiple lamps, the non-sh

My Buying Guide on ‘T8 Non Shunted Tombstones’

Are you in the market for T8 non shunted tombstones? As someone who has recently purchased these items, I understand the importance of finding the right product at the best price. In this buying guide, I will share my experience and provide helpful tips to make your purchasing process easier.

What are T8 non shunted tombstones?

T8 non shunted tombstones are electrical connectors used in fluorescent lighting fixtures. They are responsible for connecting the tube of a T8 fluorescent light bulb to its power source. These tombstones are designed specifically for use with T8 bulbs and are essential for proper functioning of the lighting fixture.

Why do you need T8 non shunted tombstones?

If you are planning to install or replace a T8 fluorescent light fixture, you will need T8 non shunted tombstones to ensure proper electrical connections. These tombstones provide a secure and safe connection between the bulb and the power source, preventing any potential hazards such as electric shocks or fires.

Factors to consider

When purchasing T8 non shunted tombstones, there are a few key factors that you should consider:

• Compatibility: Before making a purchase, make sure that the tombstone is compatible with your specific brand and model of fluorescent light fixture. This information can usually be found in the product description or by consulting with a customer service representative.
  • Quantity: Consider how many tombstones you will need for your project. It is always better to have extras on hand in case of any damage during installation.
  • Pricing: Compare prices from different retailers to ensure that you are getting the best deal without compromising on quality.
  • Durability: Look for high-quality materials such as ceramic or thermoplastic construction, which can ensure longevity and safety.

Where to buy?

T8 non shunted tombstones can be purchased from various online retailers such as Amazon, Home Depot, or specialty lighting stores. It is recommended to read reviews and compare prices from different sources before making a purchase.

Tips for installation

If you plan on installing the tombstones yourself, here are some tips that may come in handy:

• Safety first: Always turn off power at the circuit breaker before working with electrical connections.
  • Carefully read instructions: Follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when installing the tombstone to ensure proper installation and safety.
  • Hire a professional if needed:If you don’t have experience working with electrical connections, it is best to hire a licensed electrician for installation to avoid any potential hazards or accidents.

In conclusion

Purchasing T8 non shunted tombstones may seem like a small task but it is essential for ensuring proper functioning and safety of your fluorescent light fixtures. By considering compatibility, quantity, pricing, durability and following proper installation procedures, you can make an informed and successful purchase. I hope this guide has been helpful in your search for T8 non shunted tombstones!

Author Profile

Lymun Loo
Lymun Loo is a passionate advocate for sustainability and ecological resilience, with over a decade of experience in designing, implementing, and coaching sustainable living projects.

Inspired by the Transition Towns movement, Permaculture principles, and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Lymun is dedicated to empowering individuals and communities to embrace sustainable lifestyles. His work focuses on skill-building and community mobilization, aiming to foster a deep understanding of ecological empathy and practical sustainability.

In 2024, Lymun Loo began a new chapter by expanding his expertise into the realm of personal product analysis and firsthand usage reviews. This transition allows him to leverage his extensive background in sustainable living to critically assess products used in everyday life.

Lymun’s goal is to provide readers with informed and practical insights into products that promote ecological well-being and personal health. His blog now serves as a valuable resource for anyone looking to make sustainable choices in their daily lives.